- To record data, either:
- Use the direct link to the dataset you want:
Go to https://uark.libinsight.com/. Your login should take you to the list of Datasets (or your default dataset if one is selected). The datasets you can edit should be at the top, but you can search (use “TS –“ ) or sort by name if they are not.
- Click on a dataset's Record Data button in the Actions column.
- When the form is displayed, fill out the fields. The instructions for each are visible when hovering over the icon.
- If you need to start over for whatever reason, click the Unselect/Reset All Fields option at the bottom of the form.
- Submit your record:
- Click on the Submit button to save your record but leave your data on the screen. This will save you steps if you need to add additional records with some of the same data.
- Click the Submit & Clear button to save your records and reset each field. You can still add more records, but you will start with empty fields.
Editing or Deleting Data
To view, edit, and delete the records that you've entered, follow these steps:
- Click the Record Data button for the dataset you want to edit.
- When the form is displayed, click on the Manage Your Records button.
- If needed, adjust the date filters to view records you added during a specific date range.
- Click the Go button. All of the records listing you in the Entered By field will appear in a table.
- To edit a record, click on the Edit button in the Actions column.
- To delete a record, click on the Delete button in the Actions column. (This is permanent, so be careful!)
If you want to view a summary of your statistics, follow these steps:
- Click on the name of the dataset you want to analyze.
- Enter the time period and a filter for your name. Then click on the Generate Report button.
- When the results are displayed, view them on the screen or click Export Data to open in Excel.