StaffGuide: Serials Receiving & Processing

Serials Receiving & Processing StaffGuide Home Page

Call Slip (Special Collections)

How to fill out the Special Collections Call Slip form:

If you need to take items out of Special Collections in order to work on them in Serials, you have to fill out a call slip form found in Special Collections. Please see the example on how to fill out the form.


Tips and Guidelines:

  • You can write down the author next to the journal title if it will help identify the title. For example, our library has many journal titles called "Reflections". So it is helpful to write out the title along with the author (Reflections    Arkansas Humanities Council).