PLOS (Public Library of Science)
CoRR (Computing Research Repository)
- Computing Research Repository is part of the arXiv e-print service.
- arXiv offers Open Access to e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Science, and Economics.
- The University of Arkansas Libraries recently became contributing members to arXiv.org, supporting scholarly communication through pre-prints in Physics and related fields.
- Open Archive of the Social Sciences. Check out SocOpen: Home of SocArXiv for more information.
- SocArXiv provides a free and publicly accessible platform for social scientists to upload working papers, pre-prints, published papers, data, and code.
- It is a partner of the nonprofit Center for Open Science (COS) and is housed at the University of Maryland.
- Since the development of SocArXiv was first announced in July 2016, researchers have deposited more than 1600 papers.
SCOAP3 (Sponsoring Consortium for Open Access Publishing in Particle Physics)
- SCOAP3 is a consortium that supports the publication of Open Access articles in high quality peer-reviewed journals in the field of High-Energy Physics.
- The University of Arkansas Libraries are one of about two thousand libraries and research organizations partnering with SCOAP3, and the list is still growing.
OLH (Open Library of Humanities)
SSRN (Social Science Research Network)
- The SSRN is an Open Access repository of the Social Sciences.
- Open Access repository of full-text scholarly literature in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
DFAJ (Directory of Free Arab Journals)
- A directory of over 250 Open Access journals published by various universities and research centers across 17 Arab countries.