- In EndNote Web, under Collect, click on Online Search, select U Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Perform your search.
- Mark the items you would like to save, and Add to Group to save in your folder.
- Find the item in the catalog, display it.
- Click Save Record.
Optionally, from a search results list click the check boxes for items you wish to save and then the button Save Marked Records.
- If needed, repeat steps 1 and 2 to save additional items.
- When ready to export, click View Saved Records
- Choose the End-Note/RefWorks format.
- Select the option for Local Disk, and click on Submit.
- Depending on your browser, you many be prompted to Save or Open the file.
- Alternately, the file may be saved by default to the "Downloads" folder for your browser.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select ReferBibIX.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.