- In EndNote Web, under Collect, click on Online Search, select U Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Perform your search.
- Mark the items you would like to save, and Add to Group to save in your folder.
- Mark the records you wish to export and then click on Mark Selected.
- Click on View Marked on the next page.
- Choose the End-Note/RefWorks format.
- Select the option for Local Disk, and click on Submit. Then click Save.
- Assign a File name and under Save as Type, choose Text File (.txt). Click Save.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select Innopac.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.