National Agricultural LIbrary
- Conduct your search.
- Check the boxes in the results list next to the items you wish to save.
- At the bottom of the page, choose which records to save (all or marked) and choose Export Format then click Format for Print or Save.
- A new window opens. Save the file as a text file (it may have a *.cgi extension).
- In EndNote, choose Collect > Import References.
- Browse to find your file, choose Agricola (NAL) as the Import Option, and select the group where the references should be saved.
- Click Import and your references will be saved.