- Mark the records you wish to export by adding them to a temporary folder.
- Click on the folder icon at the top of the page to view your saved records.
- Click button "Export to..." and choose EndNote.
- You will be prompted to save an *.ris file to your comnputer.
- Log into your EndNote account, if you are not already logged in.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file.
- Under Filter, select RefManRIS.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.