- Search for desired item. Select article by checking the box next to each item.
- To export, click on the "Download to Citation manager" link.
- On the new screen, select what information you want to include when you export (Citation for the article, Reference for the article, etc) then hit the Download article citation data button.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file as an .ris document to a local directory.
- Log in to RefWorks if you haven't already done so.
- Select RIS Format as the Input source and as the database. Browse for the appropriate file, attach it, and hit the Import button. The citation will be imported.