Morgan and Claypool Synthesis Library
- Select the items you want to export by checking the box/es to the left of each item.
- At the top of the page, click the "Download to Citation Manager" link.
- in the new screen, select RIS as the format and hit the "Download lecture metadata" button.
- Save the file to your local computer; it will have an *.RIS extension.
- Log in to your RefWorks account, if y ou are not already logged in.
- From the top menu, choose References > Import.
- Choose RIS as the format and database and browse to find the file you saved.
- Import your references.