- Mark the records you wish to export by
- checking the box next to each record and clicking the Save Selected Button
-saving all records on a browse page
-marking an individual record in the full record display
Important: be sure and click the Save Selected link on each page when working with groups of records
- To export your selections, click the View Marked Records at the top of the page.
- Choose EndNote/RefWorks format and select Send to local disk, then click Submit.
- Follow your browser's prompts to save the file to the location you prefer. Note that the exact prompts may be different in Internet Explorer, FireFox, or other browsers. Save the download as a Text (.txt) file in a local directory. The default name of the file is "export.txt."
- To import the references, select Innovative Interfaces (Endnote/RefWorks Format) as the Import Filter and select University of Arkansas as the database.
Alternately,, use the Search Online Databases tool inside RefWorks to search the library catalog and import references directly from the catalog.