- From the search results page, add the references you want to import to your Folder by clicking Add to Folder.
- Click the Folder View when you are ready to export.
- Mark the items you wish to export and then click the icon for Export.
- To do a direct export, select Export directly to RefWorks.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- To save your references to a text file, click the Export icon as your delivery option.
- Select the file format for "Generic bibliographic management software."
- Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
- Select Text (*.txt) as the file type.
- Click Save.
- To import the references, select EBSCOhost as the Import Filter and select the appropriate database. If you do not see your database listed, try the filter for Academic Search Premier.