- From your search results mark the references you want to import and click Export.
- To do a direct export, select RefWorks in the Export to: section.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- To save to a text file, select Text File in the Export to: section.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the download as a Text (.txt) file to a local directory.
- To import the references, in select OCLC Firstsearch as the Import Filter and select the appropriate database. Browse for the appropriate file, attach it, then hit the Import button. The citation will be imported.