To set this feature up in Google Scholar
- From the Google Scholar search page, click on the Settings link (small gear icon in upper right-hand corner) under the down arrow menu.
- Select the Bibliography Manager.
- Select Show links to import citations into and select RefWorks from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
To initiate a direct export to RefWorks
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar
- Each record displayed will have an Import into RefWorks link. Clicking on the
link will launch the RefWorks login page.
- Once you log in, you are brought automatically to the Edit view of the reference.
- If you do not wish to edit the record, you can navigate to any other area of RefWorks.
- Your record is stored in your Last Imported Folder.