- Mark the citations you wish to save.
- Click on Export link at the right side of the page.
- Under Citation export format, select RIS format then hit the Export button.
- A new window opens prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file to a local directory. The file will save as an .RIS file.
- Log in to RefWorks if you haven't already done so. Select RIS format as the Import filter and the database.
- Browse for the appropriate file, attach it, then hit the Import button. The item is imported.