Welcome to Data Services.
Data Services is a function of the Open Education, Data, and Publishing Department in the University Libraries.
Data Services can assist you in the following:
1. Locating and manipulating data for your research
2. Data management questions and concerns
3. Creating a data management plan and identifying appropriate data repositories
4. Helping you establish your ORCiD account and biographical sketch
5. Help you get started with open computing tools such as Git, R and Python
6. Providing consultations and instructional sessions on data management