Not finding what you need in the library catalog?
Our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service can borrow books and articles not found in our collection from other libraries.
To use the ILL service:
- Register as an ILL user on the ILLiad system.
- For books, fill out a book request form manually, or use the ILLiad link in the WorldCat database.
- For articles, most article databases allow you to place requests directly through the Find it! service. You can also type in article requests manually.
More about the ILL service:
- Articles generally come in 1-2 working days; you will be notified by email with a link to the article when it is available.
- Books and other physical loans generally come within 5 working days. You will review an email when there are available and they will be held for you at the Circulation Desk in Mullins Library.
- Read the ILL FAQs.
- View our ILL videos: