To request reproductions of published print materials, you'll submit requests through OneSearch, the Library's discovery platform.
- Navigate to OneSearch, enter keywords into the search field and click Search.
- You can limit the results from the search results page to show items located in Special Collections by clicking the Search Everything dropdown menu and selecting Special Collections. Next, click the magnifying glass button to search materials in Special Collections.
- Once you've found an item of interest, click the record link to open the record page.
- If you are a student, faculty, or staff member, sign into OneSearch using your uark login credentials. Community members and Crystal Bridges users will sign in with their personal email accounts.
- Scroll down to the Locations sections and click the location you would like to request copies from (in this case, we want to request reproductions of the Special Collections copy of this item).
- Click the Special Collections Request button to the right of the item to copied twice.
- If you haven't logged in to Aeon, you will be prompted to do so before you can complete the copy request.
- Once you've signed in, click the red Switch to Reproduction button at the top right of the request form.
- Scroll down to the Order Information section of the form and fill in the format and inclusive page information.
- Click the Submit Request button at the bottom of the form to complete your request.
A Special Collections staff member will scan your request and deliver the item electronically.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.