1. Attachments in RefWorks will not be exported. You will need to save them individually to your computer and then import them into Mendeley.
2.Drag and drop PDFs automatically extract metadata about research papers.
Add new entries to your library in just a few seconds. Verify the extracted metadata manually, or automatically using a document identifier lookup.
3. Join the Mendeley Academic Collaboration Network
Create an account and start interacting with over 4 million like-minded researchers.
4. Join one of thousands of Public Groups or start your own Public Group.
Visit Mendeley's group directory to browse existing groups or create your own using our dedicated guide to public groups.
5. Create a Private Group and collaborate with colleagues by reading and annotating together.
Find out more in our dedicated guide to private groups.
6. Discover Readership Statistics about the paper you are reading.
Browse Mendeley’s crowd-sourced research catalog of millions of papers.
7.Showcase your publication history.
Add your personal publications to your Mendeley profile using Mendeley Desktop, or by visiting your profile page.
8. Choose from one of 8000+ citation styles or create your own!
Use the CSL Editor to explore and modify existing styles. Automatically download journal styles from Elsevier's Author Guides.
9. Enable the File Organizer to bring order to your stored file.
Mendeley saves your references in the cloud, but you can also opt to download local copies and automatically rename the PDFs using a naming scheme you specify.