Adding a Networked Printer
- Open the File Explorer and type \\mulnprnt
- You will see a list of all networked printers available on the mulnprint server.
- Double-click the printer you wish to add.
- You will see the driver installation dialog at this point. When the driver installation finishes, you will see the print queue for that printer open on your screen automatically. You are now connected to the printer on server MULNPRNT.
- To set a printer as your default, right click the printer icon and set as default.
Removing a Networked Printer
- In Windows 10, use the search window located down by the start button.
- Type the word print and then select Printers and Scanners from the list that appears to see all printers connected to your computer.
- Find the printer(s) connected to Alexandria or another superseded print server click on the printer icon and then click on Remove Device.
That printer connection should disappear. In rare cases, you may have to do this more than once to get rid of the old connection.