The Content Services Department acquires, organizes, preserves, creates, and provides access to informational resources that support the academic community and advance the mission of the University Libraries and the University of Arkansas.
In pursuing our mission, we are guided by these values:
- We encourage collaboration and open communication among our staff and the Libraries as a whole.
- We promote the creative use of staff talent in the delivery of services.
- We seek innovative solutions to support a dynamic collection.
- We follow best practices and national standards to ensure that we provide high quality access to information resources.
- We support diversity in both the workplace and information resources. We support an inclusive and equitable environment and the exchange of information which represents various viewpoints.