Welcome to the Electronic Serials StaffGuide.
In this guide, you will find information and resources about various procedures and duties within Acquisitions related to receiving and processing electronic format serials as well as assisting with some aspects of processing electronic resources.
In this guide, you will find information and resources about various procedures and duties for processing electronic serials.
This guide is organized under nine broad headings largely based on function:
- ELECTRONIC SERIALS STAFFGUIDE OVERVIEW AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- STAFFGUIDE: CONTENT SERVICES
- STAFFGUIDE: CONTENT SERVICES WORK STUDY & HOURLY EMPLOYEES
- STAFFGUIDE: LINX (LIBRARY ANNEX)
- STAFFGUIDE: RECEIVING & PROCESSING
- STAFFGUIDE: SERIALS CATALOGING
- STAFFGUIDE: SERIALS
- STAFFGUIDE: SIERRA
- ERM COVERAGE AND CATALOG LOADS
- NEW ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
- QUALITY CONTROL AND ACCESS AUDITS
- RECORD MAINTENANCE
- SERIALS SOLUTIONS
- EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES