Zebra GX420T Thermal Printer
Labels from: Barcodes inc (custom order, rolls of 1000).
- Install driver on computer.
Located at \\nautilus\LibIT\SoftwareList\Drivers\Zebra Printer GK420t
- Set up printer labels and ribbon; see instructions at
- Connect printer power supply and USB to computer
- Turn on the printer and calibrate the labels by pressing the form feed until it forwards the labels and aligns them. Wait for the steady green light.
- When you plug in the printer, Windows should recognize and install it.
- In Windows, type printers in the search box and choose Printers and Scanners
- Choose ZDesigner GX420T and then Manage.
- Print a test page; this will confirm the computer and printer are communicating.
Problems printing a test page?
- If no test label is printed, check the printer connections and try moving the USB from one port to another.
- Printing multiple labels? Turn the printer off and follow the instructions here:
- Power off the printer and then back on.
- Press and hold the form feed button, It will flash once. Then flash twice. Release after the second flash.
- The printer will calibrate to find the media start and stop positions.
- Try another test page.
You are now ready to configure the printer for Alma printing using SpineOMatic client software.