CONTENT SERVICES WORK STUDY AND HOURLY JOB DUTIES
The following is a listing, in order of priority, of your job duties. Review the sub pages of the Hourly and Work Study Job Duties in this guide for further instruction on how to perform each duty.
- Prepare and check-in newspapers
- Stamp, strip, and process materials to be shelf-ready
- Check the journals through routing basket for issues coming back from routing
- Clean the processing table once a week
- When requested by Content Services personnel, assist them with emptying their recycling bins.
- Dust and clean your workstation, as needed
- Retrieve item(s) from the Library stacks
- Search and verify holdings
- Search for missing issues in the Library stacks
- Act as courier for campus claims
- Assist with Content Services projects as assigned
After you are done with daily duties and other projects, then ask your supervisor what to work on.