American Chemical Society Journals
- ASAP Alerts provide daily or weekly e-mail alerts of when individual articles are published to the Web (Articles ASAP).
- Login or register an account with ACS.
- Run a search of the desired topic.
- At the bottom of the Search Filters panel, is a “Save this Search” box. Type in the desired name of the save, then hit the Save button. Select the frequency of email updates, then click Finalize.
- If you wish to adjust the frequency, or delete the saved search later, it can be accessed in the “Saved Searches” through your profile.
Table of Contents Alerts
Table of Contents Alerts provide e-mail alerts of the Table of Contents (TOC) for specific issues on the day the complete issue is posted on the Web, enabling you to scan the issue's entire contents at once.
- Login or register an account with ACS
- Go to your profile and select the “Email Alerts” tab
- Check the boxes next to the publications that you wish to receive TOC notifications from.
- At the bottom of the list, you can select the frequency of notification emails, as well as the formatting on the email.
- Citation Alerts can also be set up from this panel, if desired.