Ulrich's Alerts allow you to be notified of new journals or title changes of journals published broad subject areas.
- Login to your Ulrich’s Account, or register one if you do not have an account already.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the “Workspace” button, then click on the Alerts tab.
- Click the “Create Alert” button.
- Select which topics you wish to receive alerts for, as well as what type of Alerts you want: Ceased, New Titles, and/or Title Changes. All Subjects is an option when selecting which areas you want to get alerts about.
- Once you have your Alerts set up how you want them, click Save.
You can always return to the "Ulrich's Alert Alert" page to edit or delete searches.