You can save searches and receive email updates on new citations matching your search criteria in PubMed / MEDLINE and other NLM databases by creating a My NCBI (National Center for Biotechnical Information) account. To do so:
- Click the “Sign in to NCBI” button on the top right of the page.
- Choose "other login options" and then search for the University of Arkansas.
- Login at the UARK Central Login with your UARK username and password. You will be returned to the NLM website.
- While signed in to your account, conduct a search in PubMed. When you are satisfied with the search results, click “Create Alert” or “Create RSS” link under the displayed search.
- Choose the email update options you wish (frequency of updates and the formats of the emails, etc.) and click Save.
- Log into your NCBI account at any time to turn alerts off, to add new searches, or to modify the alert delivery options.