The Science.gov ALERTS feature is a service that will notify you weekly of new Science.gov information in your specific areas of interest.
- From the main Science.gov page, conduct a search.
- Cick the "Sign in" link on the blue menu bar and choose "Alerts."
- First-time users will need to create a new account; once an account has been created, you may log in. Once you’ve logged in, you may need to click the “Alerts” link again.
- Run a search.
- Once your search has finished, click the “Create new alert from this search” link, right below the search bar.
- Give your alert a name, and click create.
- You can modify the details of the alert, as well as how how frequently you receive the alerts, and the format of the emails.
- Once you are finished, hit save.
- You can edit and delete your alerts from the “Alerts” link.