To see what your guide will look like when published, click on Preview on the yellow command bar at the top of the page. The preview page will open in a new window.
Best practice: Use this checklist to review your guide before publishing.
- Check your guide in multiple browsers.
- Check links
- Check that all search boxes work and are proxied.
- Check that images display correctly in all screen sizes.
- Check that all images have an alt tag.
- Check spelling with the spellcheck tool in the text editor.
- Read your guide.
- Will it make sense to novice users?
- Is the terminology consistent with other guides and web pages?
- Are the page names easy to understand and navigate?
- Is the most important information on each page at the top center?