The Web Services Librarian should be notified when:
- If it’s an entirely new database:
- Decision gets made about whether or not it needs to be created for the website / Research Guides as a database, too.
- Statistics information / credentials recorded and entered in Sierra and on SS 360 COUNTER.
- Update / Create any EndNote information.
- Test in Summon
- If it is a database name change / split:
- Updating website/Research Guides is needed.
- Updating/Creating EndNote information if needed.
- Check on statistics settings.
- If the database is being dropped, ceases, or is canceled.
For database-level changes, when in doubt, notify the Web Services librarian. Changes made at the title-level (adding titles, deleting titles, revisions, etc.) within databases do not need the Web Services Librarian's review.