- Click on the record you want to export by clicking the box next to each item. At the top of the page, click the Download to Citation Manager link.
- In the new screen, select in what format you want the citation, then click the Download article citation button.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file to the desktop as an RIS (.ris) file.
- Log in to EndNote. Under the Collect tab, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file. Under filter, select RefMan RIS, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.