Morgan and Claypool Synthesis Library
- Select the items you want to export by checking the box/es to the left of each item.
- At the top of the page, click the "Download to Citation Manager" link.
- in the new screen, select RIS as the format and hit the "Download lecture metadata" button.
- Save the file to your local computer; it will have an *.RIS extension.
- Log in to EndNote. Under the Collect tab, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file. Under filter, select, RefMan RIS, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.