- Mark the records you want to export by clicking the box next to each item.
- At the top of the page, in the Batch Download drop down menu, select Citations (EndNote), then click the Retrieve Marked link.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file as an text(.txt) file.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select EndNote Import
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.