- Click on the record you want to export by clicking the box next to each item. At the top of the page, click the Export citation button.
- In the new screen select which records you want to export, in the Export to section, select EndNote, then hit the Submit button.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file to the desktop.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file.
- Under Filter, select [database name] (OCLC), select a group where you'd like to import the citation, then hit Import.