- Search for the desired item and click to view the full record.
- On the yellow box on the right side of the page, next to Download PDF, click the down arrow to see the option to download the citation
- In a new screen under the Download the article citation in the following formats, click the RIS link.
- Save the file as an RIS(.ris) file.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select RefMan RIS.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.