- In most CQ databases, look for the link to Cite Now! This will pop open a small window with the document citation formatted in APA, Chicago, MLA, or BlueBook style.
- You will also see a pull-down menu that will allow you to Export the citation to EndNote. Choose that option.
- Save the file as a txt file, even though the extension may be php.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select RefMan RIS.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.