- Mark the records you want to export by clicking the box next to each item.
- At the top of the results page, next to Marked Records, there are gray links (Print, Email, Save), click the Save link.
- In a new screen under Format options, select RIS format, then hit the Download file button.
- Save the file as an RIS (.ris) file.
- Login to EndNote Web
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate the saved file.
- Under Filter, RefMan RIS, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.