- Click on the record you want to export by clicking the box next to each item. At the top of the page, click the Download button.
- A new window opens. Select RIS (EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager), then hit the Download button.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file to the desktop as an RIS (.ris) file.
- Log in to EndNote. Under the Collect tab, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file. Under filter, select RefMan RIS,
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.