- When viewing the abstract of the article citation you wish to save, click the Download Citations link.
- Choose RIS as the citation format and click Download.
- A new window opens prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the download as an .RIS document in a folder or on the desktop.
- Log in to EndNote. Under the Collect tab, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file. Under filter, select, RefMan RIS, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.