- Click on the record for the article you want to export.
- Once in the record, click the Export Citation link.
- In a new screen, you'll see different citation formats. Under Download Citation, click the EndNote link.
- Save the file, it will have an *.ris extension.
- Log in to EndNote. Under the Collect tab, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved file. Under filter, select EndNote Import, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.