Titles going to MAINA:
- Some University of Arkansas publications will be kept in the location called MAINA. At least the current 2-5 years (depending on shelf space) of each serial title will be kept here.
- The MAINA collection is located on the Lobby Level of Mullins Library across from the Interlibrary Loan Department and close to the Research Consultation Stations.
- All yearbooks (The Cardinal and The Razorback) will stay in MAINA. These will never transfer to STORM unless we absolutely need room on the MAINA shelves. However, if we need more shelf space in MAINA, please ask the appropriate subject selector and University Archivist if it would be okay to transfer a few duplicate copies of certain years to STORM before doing anything else or finding a different solution.
- MAINA Status = "-" (Available).
- All older copies of each title will transfer to STORM. The Receiving Specialist will check on this in the summertime every year (1x a year). During the transfer project, spacing on the shelves will always need to be kept in mind.
Labeling Maina volumes:
Items going to MAINA should adhere to the labeling guidelines for MAIN items.
List of MAINA titles: